8.5.07

I Am Enjoying Pokemon

...Immensely.

EDIT: This post originally had two images embedded - Trainer cards. But the site I made them on underwent a reset, so they were lost. Hope theres not too much confusion.

Yeah, I picked a female character. (Note: The sprite in that picture is not the one that actually represents me in game, but I wish it did.) Why? Because the default boy looks like a total dork. Admittedly, I AM one, but when I'm playing a game, I want to pretend to be something I'm not. And I want to feel good knowing that I don't look like such a dork. Maybe in the next game Nintendo will let you pick from two or three sprites of each gender.
But I have been enjoying the game, regardless of gender confusion issues. I've even been doodling out a pokemon team to use once I've beaten the game and am ready to step out into the wide wide world of WiFi battling (they're on this second card, if you want a preview.) So yeah, I've got my friend code on there and everything. You should come battle me.

...Please?

How can you say no to that face?

No comments: