28.5.11

Hey, This Page Still Exists!

So, I recently subscribed to www.reddit.com/r/writing, and am now inundated by people who write more than me, and set up pages to share their writing. I decided that I could do that too. With this thing I have! Maybe. I dunno.

A few points, to catch you up on the things you may have missed.

  • I'm Greg. I'm currently 26, and work at a Target in Austin, TX
  • I'm engaged to a wonderful woman named Casey and love her tons. Seriously, she's great.
  • I have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning....
Okay, that last one is a good point to stop on. I like writing, but don't do it nearly enough. The same could be said for my passions for reading, and playing video games, and doing a lot of things that aren't eating, sleeping, and working. I'm hoping to change that, though, and maybe tell you all about it.

Or maybe just write some fiction here.

Anyway, quick show of hands: Who actually still has a subscription to this page that I haven't updated in like a year?

G'night everyone.

No comments: