24.9.06

*Cue Creepy Music*

The narrator seems really emotionally invested in this, a sure sign of bias, but, to paraphrase an episode of House I can't seem to find the quote from right now, "When there's an injustice going on, the right course of action is not to be sitting around calmly discussing it. The right course of action is to be screaming about it at the top of your lungs." I'm not a screamer myself, so I'll let this guy do it for me.

So last night was Time Spiral. Set is crazy, yo. Up two three rares in a pack, if you're lucky (One regular rare, one "Timeshifted" reprint card replacing a common., and then a foil that replaces another, if you're lucky enough to get a foil. And the set is strong. Rediculously so. I'm in love. I'm gonna start building a type two deck over my vacation, I think. Maybe not completely, cuz I don't know where all my cards are. Maybe I should start now, actually.... hrmm.

But yeah, if you have the opportunity, play Time Spiral. It is the best Magic set in a good long while.

No comments: