14.9.06

Full Of Hot Air

Two little things that came up in my mind today, that I wanted to share. First off, I need a plushy Snorlax. It would rock.

And the other thing: has anyone ever called Paris Hilton and her ilk "Heir Heads?" (Note: it doesn't show up well in text, but the word "heir" is pronounced "air".) It seems like a good fit for them. If no one else has claimed it before, I do now. Anyone calling someone an Heir Head owes me a penny.

One last thing before I go. The little guy to the right is named Pochama. He's gonna be the water-type starter for the next version Pokemon games. He is a penguin. The fire type is a monkey, and the grass-type is a cute lil' turtle, but I've gotta go with the penguin for my Pokemon beatings of choice. If I get enough spaces in the game, I'm nicknaming him Chilly-Willy. Water, Ice, and Flying moves all at once? All he needs is Thunderbolt and he's my favorite Pokemon ever.

Gotta catch em all, eh?

No comments: