18.10.06

Oh Wow

Okay, I'm out. I can take transforming into robots. I loved the idea of robots turning into cars. I was less thrilled with them turning into animals, but the show was good, so I accepted it. Then we got not one, not two, but FOUR cheesy Anime-style spin offs, where the main characters were the children sidekicks. Not only were they worse than Spike ever was, they were the primary actors of the series. I mean, I stopped following it after Armada, so I'm guessing on the other two.

And now this shows up. "Kiss Play" is a new line of Japanese Transformers toys (with an accompanying Manga and radio drama) that is really just the Alternators line repackaged with tiny dolls. These dolls are human sidekicks (AGAIN WITH THE SIDEKICKS) who can kiss the Transformers to give them special powers. Observe the quality of the series.

You Gonna Get RAPED!

And a sample of the radio show:
Suddenly...

"Oh, Convoy! Your shift lever is dirty," Marissa exclaims. "It must be from when I spilled soft serve ice cream on you before. I will wipe it clean for you now."

She giggles as Convoy gasps and moans. "It t-t-tickles!" he says.

"Is this the right spot?" Marissa playfully asks as he begs her to stop.

Convoy changes the subject and announces that they have reached the usual place. The truck rolls to a stop.
Wow... I'm out. No more please.

...Actually, I wouldnt mind one of the Atari X Autrooper models....

No comments: