3.7.08

I Want One Of These

Laugh at High Gas Prices With a 282-MPG VW | Autopia from Wired.com

Probably doesn't go fast, but as long as it'll go the speed limit, 200+ MPG is very enticing.

Also, I'm considering moving to Canada. I've already got an invitation to visit for new year's eve, and I'm saving my pennies as we speak, but depending on how much I like it, I may end up staying there for good. My dream job is still to be an in-home computer technician, something that is good in any area where computers exist. So I may fish around while I visit and see if anyone wants to take me on, or if there's any place I could put down roots and start up.

Why do they start each commercial for the new X-Files movie with "From the creator of the X-Files"?
"From the person who brought you the X-Files, the X-Files!"

Um, duh?

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wowee. You might move to Canada? Make sure to tell me if you do. Cuz you'll be even farther away than you are now. And it's cold there... can you stand the difference in climates?

Xaphon said...

Holy shit, Canada? Can I come? Is the drinking age still 18 there? And if you wind up living there can I be your roomie? I'm fucking sick of this country.