25.5.04

Long Weekend

Well, actually, my whole life is a weekend, so, yeah. Anyway, it started off great, at the pre-release of 5th Dawn. I won't bore you all with the inane details, but basically, two things about the day made it most awesome. First, I opened up around $30 worth of rares in just one mere Mirrodin Tournament Pack. Score. 2nd, the games were enjoyable. Despite the fact that I went 3-4 for the entire day, just missing getting prizes for the first flight and completely failing it the 2nd, I enjoyed nearly every game I played. It was really, REALLY fun. I need more money to buy more cards now...

Also, lets see, the kitties are doing well. I let them loose in my room, and they've grown comfortable around me, enough that they'll attack my legs and such, anyway, so that's progress. They are currently making a buncha noise, though, so I'm not sure, I think I'll spend more time holding them from now on.

And finally, I'm enrolled in a course on 2D Gaming at ACC. It looks exciting, I hope, considering that the last 4 computer courses I've taken have been basic "intro to C++" stuff. And at the end of it, I'll have my own little game! Sweet!

Okay, I'm fucking tired now. I stayed up till like 430 last night watching MST last night with Matt. It was enjoyable (who wouldn't want to see "Santa Vs The Martians"?) but it tired me out. So I go zzzzzzzzzz

No comments: