9.2.06

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

So, I was installing World of Warcraft on the family PC, hoping it would run better with the better computer. It's still installing. so, I'll let you know how that turns out.

Oh wow, I'm watching Harrison Ford on the Daily Show. He's awesome. He's really hilarous, it's awesome. Seriously, I want to be his friend now. I mean, I'll just be a drooling fanboy, I'm sure, but still... Anyway, he was talking to Jon about his new movie, and Jon talks about how he did all his own stunts.
"Well I had to. They gave me so much money. It would have just been rude...
That cracked me up.

Now, for the REAL reason I'm posting this: KINGDOM HEARTS TWO RELEASES MARCH TWENTY-EIGHTH. Perhaps you didn't hear that. Lemme try again.

KINGDOM HEARTS TWO RELEASES MARCH TWENTY-EIGHTH!!

It'll be awesome, I'm sure. I'm gonna spin in circles around spazzing out about it. I've already told Jackie about my Kingdom Hearts 2 sound. It's something like... GHABLOGASHBOL!

Okay, that didn't come up well. But yeah, I'll see you guys later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we needa record that sound and post it on here... XD