30.3.08

I Miss My Old "Blog This" Add-On...

Ah, for the days when I could simply right click a page, rather than hunting for a bookmark to bring up a tiny little blog-writing-window. Anyway, on to more pressing issues.

Child maths prodigy 'working as a prostitute' - Telegraph
...10 years on, Miss Yusof now earns £130 an hour working as a prostitute from her flat in Salford, Manchester
Hey, she was a math prodigy. I'm guessing she just did and realized that while probably no one was going to hire a 16 year old college graduate, she could easily earn tons of money (£130 is about $259USD according to xe.com) in the world's oldest profession, and for far less real work than most other careers. I suppose she's got plenty of time to pursue other interests. Math is cool!

(This Blogger in no way endorses the criminal act of prostitution.)

No comments: