28.3.08

WTF YouTube #2

I'm gonna overload. But seriously. Miley needs to stick to the writing by Disney.

Also, this:
In her movie, Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert, there is a scene where she and her dad did not put their seatbelts on and, was labeled by some newspapers as a "bad role model".[38] Billy Ray Cyrus later apologized for this, and said

"We got caught up in the moment of filming, and we made a mistake and forgot to buckle our seat belts ... Seat belt safety is extremely important."
Apparently, I'm weird amongst my friends in that I always buckle my seatbelt. It's not that I'm scared about anything, it's just a habit formed since I was a kid. I feel weird riding a car without a seatbelt.

Oddly enough, I never had a problem with the school bus.

No comments: