24.8.04

Greetings from Lubbock

Yeah, I made it here. It's great. I've got a T1 line and everything. And a wireless router. You know, since this is entirely so huge.... u_u. Anyway, Matt doesn't arrive till Thursday, so that gives me two days to get my cards arranged. I currently have most sorted by color. I have way too many.

Actually, I have less than I had before the trip, but that's the 2nd story I have. The first involves a gas petal and a motorcycle. I was trying to pass people on the two lane highway. It sucked. I had to gun it up to ninety to get around them and back in the right lane. Anyway, after I whipped around the motorcycle, I got looked in my rear view mirror. Now, the guy didn't look like a cop BEFORE I passed him, but after, I got paranoid. I looked back at him, and his lights are flashing. Not changing colors, just going bright or dull yellow. I was SO confused. And paranoid. Turns out his lights were just kinda loose. It was all good.

2nd problem occurred when I stopped to get my mapping software outta the back. I dont know why, but I opened the side door. The software was in the back, but what the side door held, much to my chagrin, was a shoebox of random magic cards. This shoebox dropped right into the puddle we'd stopped next to. Yeah, I'm a dumbass. Anyway, I got a pile of around... 500 cards I can never use again. I'm gonna donate em to some learning kids. *Shrugs*

So I finally showed up! YAY!! Phone works. Internet works. TV works. Remote works. Everything is great. I've gotta start packing stuff onto shelves and stuff. I should do that now. Whatever. Great thigng about my new internet, though, is that I dont have to ever sign off. If you wanna talk, just drop me a line.

Kay, laters. I'm gonna put my Transformers in battle poses atop my bookcase.

No comments: