21.10.04

Here I Am Again

So anyway, it turns out that just after I posted my last entry, they showed Mean Girls on the college network. It wasn't too bad, actually, though I suppose I can now never watch it again. I won't be worse off. In other news, I believe Lindsey Lohan is 18. *Does his "yay, another celebrity is now old enough to turn me down legally" dance"* Aww, I made myself cry...

Also, someone needs to explain to me why 9/11 caused an economic downturn. As I recall, last time there was an attack on American soil by a foreign enemy, there was a 10 year depression, but, no, wait, that was the decade BEFORE Pearl Harbor got attacked. If memory serves, that attack brought our economy into a boom. Yeah, most wars have, in fact. So, then, why are we currently in a recession again, or just coming out of a small one, or what have you? Sigh. I'm serious, though. Anyone who can explain to me why the 9/11 attacks created a downturn, please do so. Thanks.

Oh yeah, and here's who I'm voting for come November:
I approve of their middle class values, coming from a middle class family themselves. I know their war record, I served with them through all three of the Mushroom Kingdom Wars in the Plumber Battalion, and the continuing Tours in Dinosaurland. I know they won't hesitate to use our armed forces when threatened, but at the same time they know the risks, and won't put our troops in unnecessary danger. They're the ideal candidates.

Vote Mario Mario / Luigi Mario in '04.

No comments: