18.10.04

Internet Has Returned

Well, I got the Internet back, as well as my perennial lazyness. A bunch of stuff has happened recently, but I haven't really been keeping track. Oh well. Lemme go over recent memory...

I'm not gonna be able to vote! Not on time, anyway. I forgot to update my voter address, so I'm gonna do an absentee vote in Lakeway, most likely after the election. Oh well. MY VOICE WILL BE HEARD. *Imagines someone in 1946 discussing a possible retaliation to Pearl Harbor.* Agh. I suck at analogys it seems. Anyway, next item.

My mom visited this past weekend. She brought doughnuts. Not much else there, except to note that I'm coming home some time soon. At the very least I'll be there the weekend of the 5th. November 5th. WAI~! I can't wait. I wanna go to Frys and Borders and all sortsa... Well, I guess thats it. I dunno. Anyway. I need to go about building a computer when I get there. I'll post more on that when I know more.

I also need to get that CCS boxset. The guy at the local anime shop says they're not out yet, but I KNOW I've seen it. He's got a varied selection, but none of the things I want. He doesn't have CCS, or a new title I've decided to try out, Azumanga Daioh, which seems pretty popular. It's a bunch of four panel comics about schoolgirls, and their comedic lights. The pictures I've seen of the characters are cute. In the chibi way, not cute sexy.I wanted to at least give it a try, possibly buy it.

Oi! I found a source for Chobits DVD #5. Whee! Anyway, thanks to Kathy and Stacy for giving me their copy. I owe you two.

Here's a final version of my wish list to finish things off. By the way, I'm PISSED that Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories isn't coming out till just AFTER Xmas.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transformers
Mom has a list of transformers I need, except for the Toys’R’Us exclusive reissues. Here’s a list of the one’s I want:
Power Master Optimus Prime
Rodimus Prime
Dirge
Hoist
Tracks
Hound

Game Boy Advance games-
Pokemon Fire Red
Metroid Zero Mission
Final Fantasy I & II (Releases Nov 21st)
Mario Pinball

PlayStation 2 games-
Slim console unit
Disgaea: Hour of Darkness
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Double Pack

DVDs-
Chobits # 2, 3, 4, 6, 7
Star Wars Collection
Invader Zim #2, 3
Aladdin Special Edition

Tech Equipment-
Longer battery, light-weight laptop (I’ve been eyeing the Compaq V2000 series)
Ipod, other portable mp3 device
Flatsceen Moniter
Wireless Keyboard / Mouse

Magic Cards-
Boosters / Booster boxes from the following sets:
Darksteel, Fifth Dawn, Champions of Kamigawa, Unhinged


Alright, I suppose I should go. Sorry I've been gone for over a week, I'll try to post more often. So long.

No comments: