8.10.04

WHERES THE BANDWIDTH!?!?!

Those damn dirty Techs, they blew it all up. I got in from calculus, and was exstatic about getting a B++ on a test I didn't really prepare for. If I'd studied, if I'd done the stupid notecard thing, hell, if I'd just remembered that (d/dx)sin(x) = cos(x), which isn't the hardest thing on Earth to remember, I'd have gotten an A. As it was, and I don't know what B++ means, cuz I did the math and the grade was 255/300 = 85% = solid B, but whatever. I'll take all the ++'s I can get. Oh, and also, aside from doing better than I'd though I'd done, that test was the Midterm for Calculus. Not hard at all, if you ask me. So yeah. I was all happy.

Then I came home, and my room had no internet connection. "OH CRAP," though I. I went through and found out it wasn't cuzza my router, that thing was working fine. No, it was the fault of my good for nothing data port, and the fact that they weren't porting data. I called up the Tech support line. They said I got shut off because its against tech policy to allow wireless routers. Or any routers at all, for that matter. So yeah, that means the $100+ I've spend on routers has all been a waste. U_U. They should tell me this stuff sooner.

Seriously. I doubt anyone from TTU tech support or w/e is reading this, but if you are, for future reference, give me some warning and a reason as to why you're shutting me out. And give me a day to figure it out, and solve the issue on my own. Just randomly shutting me down is a huge problem. I thought for about two hours that the problem was on my end before I thought to call in. It wasn't fun. Also, the way you have it set up now, its currently YOUR fault I can't get online. I didn't do anything (that I knew not to do) to get me offline. Your actions were seemingly arbitrary, and now because of YOUR random actions, I can't get online for probably the whole weekend in my dorm room. I'm in the schol library now, btw, and probably will be all weekend, it seems. U_U

DAMN YOU TECH SUPPORT!!!

No comments: