29.10.04

TIC TAC TOE BITCH!

Want some three in a row action? Check this shit out:
.....
.....
.....
FUCKING HTML!!!!

Okay, I stayed up all night working on my CS project. Actually, it was more like a couple of hours, but still. *Glances at clock.* Hmm, its seven. I have class in three hours. Oh well. Lemme tell you about the night.

I played Magic.

Yeah, I promised, no more fan-boy-ish-y stuff, but let's face it. I AM a fan boy. So all the stuff about me will be fan-boy-ish-y. I'll try to spare the in depth details. Anyway, the decks I made were alright, if you ask me. Mana screw was a common occurance at the table, with four players. It was odd, if you ask me. Shouldn't have happened THAT much. Anyway, my Last Laugh deck went off a few times, which pissed people off, so the time I DIDN'T get a good hand with it, I was being double teamed from the start. My squirrel deck preformed admirably, I think, and the enchantment deck... Well, it needs some work. Actually, I have long been planning to make a tournament quality Enchantress deck, so I may do just that, and swap out red for blue, and cheaper, less wacky enchantments. Or maybe go White/Green. I dunno.

The point is I'm tired. Two and a half hours till class, I think I'd better get some sleep. If you wanna see the Tic-Tac-Toe game, message me, I'll send it on over. Laters.

No comments: