5.4.06

1000 Heartless!!! (Slight KH2 Spoilers ahead)

Why is no one else I tell that to excited? It's weird. But yeah... My KH experience today went thusly: I had a chance to play, and while I wanted to get on WoW pretty quick, I wanted to see what was up in Twilight Town again (it had just reopened). First through, I hadda finish up the Pridelands (I had saved in the middle for some reason, and was mad that I didn't do the world all the way through. After I beat Scar, I headed to Twilight Town, and experienced a few cutscenes that basically told me I just missed Kairi. I hate when that happens. Next, back to the gummi ship, and oh noes! Hollow Bastion is on fire or something. So we go to check them out. We get there and first, I put a page in Pooh's book. Apparently the darkness surrounding the world can wait for me to read a little....

Anyway, we pulled Pooh outta the hole and I popped back into Hollow Bastion. Now they want me to head down to the abandoned castle thingy, so I can see Leon about something... ITS TRON! ITS THE FUCKING TRON WORLD. Of course, I had to play that. LIGHT BIKES BITCHES!!! Anyway, I played that, and midway through, I had to pop out to figure out a password to part of the world. That's when Mickey showed up and said "I can tell you some stuff, but first finish with Tron." Honestly, I wanted to talk to Mickey, but still, you gotta listen to the king. So I helped Tron save the day for the computers. I rode a lightbike through a hole in the wall (if you've played the game OR seen the movie you know what I'm talking about, and how little sense it makes). That was cool, but now, time to go talk to the king.

He told us some confusing stuff about Ansem being Ansem and not being Ansem and whatnot, and I think they're just making it up, to tell the truth. But anyway, after that, we find that the whole world is under attack. I saw some great cutscenes showing all the FF characters defending their home turf (it was seriously wicked stuff), before I got to charge in and help out. First, I fought off Demyx (I don't know why so many people are frustrated with him, it was easy for me), then went through helping out each of the FF characters out in their own little areas before going on to fight....

ONE THOUSAND HEARTLESS!!!!

Honestly, it was easier than it sounds. They were all crowded around me, and had reaction commands, so as long as I kept jamming triangle, I could take out like 15 or so at a time, maybe more. I think I leveled up twice in that area alone. It was actually kinda disappointing, because I was enjoying killing them all, and as the crowd thinned out when I got up to about 600 or so, it started to dawn on me that I was about done. It was exactly at 1000 that the area was cleared, and I was treated to another cutscene, and I'm not totally clear on what happened, but now I've gotta go around and unlock all the worlds again. *Shrugs* Sounds like fun, eh?

And if the other Organization XIII guys are as easy as Demyx, I should be in for a cakewalk.

One last side note, though. Chain of Memories has apoiled me. I'm so used to being able to break attacks I don't like, rather than having to time the block just right. (WHY IS THERE NO DODGE ROLL!?!) It's tough making the switch. I mean, once I'm in battles, it's pretty obvious that no cards means no card-breaking, right? But as I moved in towards, say, Oogie Boogie, I thought, okay, when he throws dice at me, just grab a 9 and.... waiiiiiiiit....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, can you get me that video of the FF guys defendng their turf? That'd be awesome... :D