28.4.06

Total Awesome

Fan-made lightsaber duel. This is totally awesome. I would even go so far as to say that the battle is cooler than the ones featured in the prequels, and needless to say it blows the duels from the classic trilogy out of the water. I may have to get in touch with these kids when I remake the series. *Plots in a volcano lair.*

I had more to talk about. I've decided that I'm tired of waiting for an artist for my comic ambitions, and that I'll just train myself to draw instead. It's looking like it'll be faster, and honestly, I'd rather be able to depend on / blame myself than worry about someone elses schedule and opinions on my ideas. Call me a control freak. *Shrugs.* This also has more to do with an epiphany I had the other night, one I'll share with you all later, probably. Tonight, I need to get some shut-eye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun. O.o

You know I'd do it if you EVER told me what the story was.