19.4.06

I TOLD THEM THEY WERE SENDING THE WRONG GUY!!




What Organization XIII member are you? Find out Here!

Soooo.... I dunno, he's a cool guy. I like these tests. Totally unscientific, but I still usually get one who fits. I figured it was either Demyx, or Larxene (on the left here), or maybe even the ultra-cute Zexion (dunno why, but I even thought he was a cutie in the GBA game. Shame he was dead for KH2.) Ah well...

I still never really got why they said that Nobodies didn't have true emotions. I mean, yeah, I can see that maybe the boss-guy didn't, but Demyx seemed pretty cowardly, Larxene seemed pretty arrogant, Axel seemed rather caring, and Roxas and Naminé were pretty well rounded individuals (though the last two were apparently special cases). And another thing, while on the subject of Nobodies: What's with Axel and "Got it memorized?!?" I mean, yeah, I guess it was cool the first time, but he said it like 2 times in a 2 minute period. What's with that? Is it supposed to be some reference to Sora's Castle Oblivion experience, or maybe it makes more sense in the Japanese version. *Shrugs.* Don't worry, I'm not gonna learn Japanese just so I can play video games in their native languages. I'm not THAT hard up.

...yet....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you wouldn't.... but I will. XD