24.5.06

Context

Though I feel that the Optimus-Bumblebee romance quote in the post below is quite enough, I also have a burning need to post up the context surrounding that quote, so you know exactly how it came to be. Enjoy.
Black13Rose7: I've been reading harry potter again lately
Effervescence 34: hows he doing?
Black13Rose7: haha
Black13Rose7: mike linked me to aHP fanfic
Effervescence 34: so then
Effervescence 34: "who's he doing"?
Black13Rose7: one that's ridiculously long
Black13Rose7: but it sparked a interest in it again so I started reading the books again today
Black13Rose7: har har
Effervescence 34: hehe
Effervescence 34: oh, slashfics
Black13Rose7: ...
Effervescence 34: "I looked up into his cold, steel blue eyes. His arms were around me in a grip i knew would never let me go.
'Oh, Optimus,' I gasped. '...we shouldn't. We...'
He held one metal finger to my faceplate. 'Hush Bumblebee. I'm here to make you all right.'
Even as he whispered to me, I felt Cybertron melt away underneath my chassis."
Effervescence 34: something like that
Black13Rose7: no it's not a sex story
Black13Rose7: X.X
Black13Rose7: and that's disgusting btw.
Effervescence 34: you gotta admit that's impressive for adlibbing
Black13Rose7: no
Black13Rose7: not really
Effervescence 34: ._.
Effervescence 34: why do you think that's disgusting, anyway?
Black13Rose7: it's two robots having sex. and don't try to convince me that wasn't your aim because I know damn well it was. >.> becase that was the example you were showing
Black13Rose7: XD
Effervescence 34: so, what, now robots can't have sex?
Effervescence 34: who died and made you a roboticist?
Black13Rose7: they don't seem well equiped to have sex
Effervescence 34: they can turn into a CAR
Effervescence 34: i think that hiding a procreational organ or two is not beyond them
Black13Rose7: they don't NEED one
Effervescence 34: to quote hound "it sure beats walking"
Black13Rose7: do you see a robot maternity section at the repair shop?
Black13Rose7: no
Effervescence 34: do you ever see a cat maternity section at the vets? cuz I don't
Effervescence 34: yet cats continue to breed
Effervescence 34: i doubt they're manufacturing more cats
Mkay, gnight for real now.

Meow.

No comments: