25.5.06

WH0000T!

Check this out. It's a link to a live journal for someone I don't know, yes, but he's hosting pictures of the Transformers Classics line. After what I talked about yesterday, you know I'm fucking excited about this stuff. Especially the Starscream model down at the bottom. I'll probably get Optimus Prime, too because I always get a Prime (except for the Unicron trilogy, cuz those things sucked hard). And Astrotrain was always a personal favorite. In fact, all the triple changers were.

I've designed (in my head) my own transformation, if I were a Transformer. That is how much of a geek I am. As luck would have it, it's a triple changer. Greg to Motorcycle to Helicoptor and back. If I'm feeling generous I'll sketch it or something for you. But not now. Now I wanna go watch TV till 2AM then go to sleep. *Nods.* Later Taters.

No comments: