14.8.07

To Want And To Be Wanted, And To Want To Be Wanted

I just wanna be loved unconditionally. I yearn for physical contact, someone to hold me at night when I go to sleep, and to lie next to me when I wake up. Someone to talk to me when it's quiet. Someone to watch dumb movies with me, or play video games with. Someone to tell me I'm awesome for being me, to find beauty in my flaws, and to let me know when I'm being an idiot (it happens more often than I think).

I want to be that for someone else, too. I want to love them unconditionally. I want to be their warm pillow, to hold them when they're tired, to wake up with them in the morning. Someone to have a conversation with, whether it's about religion or politics or the Transformers or the religion and politics of the Transformers. I want someone to want to watch dumb movies with me, or play video games with. I want to tell someone they're awesome because they are, to find beauty in ever part of them, and someone who won't hate me if I point out they're being an idiot (you women are so sensitive).

I like mirrors. I wonder, do they like me?

No comments: