8.2.04

Even MORE Religious Talk

I just realized that these post are displayed backwards to the order I post them, making a chronological reading somewhat difficult. Like reading manga that's been translated into English: the words go from left to right, but the speech bubbles are oriented right to left. What this means for you is, unless you tuned in during the brief period while this wasn't here and the first one was, um... Never mind, I confused myself. I got to not do these things at midnight.

Okay, I'll start things off with a joke. While I wish I could take credit for it, but it belongs to Magic designer and columnist Mark Rosewater (unless he stole it from someone, too, in which case, fuck off, Mr. Third Degree).

The philosopher Descartes walks into a bar. As he sits at the bar, the bartender notices that Descartes is in a bad mood. Trying to cheer up his friend, he says, "Descartes, would you like a beer?"
Descartes looks up and says, "I think not."
And then, he disappears.

Hehehe. Okay, on with the show....

I seem to have set my price, as seen in the post directly before this one. Yes, that's right, to get your very own spot in my blog, you no longer need to guess some stupid quote (more on that later). Instead, you need simply to show me yboobiesoobs, and voila! You will live in cyber infamy as one of Greg's cyber-hoes (Note: That is a term of endearment, not meant as a slight to any of my fine lady-friends or their delightbosomssoms.)

I'm getting shoved off to bed, so ONCE AGAIN, my religious discussions shall have to wait until tomorrow, I hope. Ta.

No comments: