11.2.04

Not In Tennessee

...Yet! Yeah, for those of you not in the loop (i.e. most of you), I was supposed to be in Tennessee by now. As the title suggests, I am not. Why this is, I don't know. I believe it has something to do with a relative being in town on SATURDAY, which is when my new departure date is. For a few hours there, this change almost messed up some plans with a doctors apointment. Luckily, though, the doctor called and had to reschedule. So, problem averted. W00t.

Anyway, yeah, apparently I'm getting to go out there and do... something. I'm going to visit with my uncle, and learn the mysteries of a program called MetaStock, which, I guess, um, stocks, er, metas? No, not really. It's a stock tracking program that my grandpa wants me to use for him.

Blah, I'm tired again. Dunno why. Oh, if anyone wants to buy me Chobits #3-8, I'd appriciate it. More on that tomorrow, I guess.

No comments: