2.11.04

Big Day, No Time For Titles

Wow, what a day. Election is still going on, so I'll save that for another day. First: IT SNOWED (a little). Oh well.

Also, I recently got invited to a forum - PSP vs DS. Since I really don't care for either of them, that makes me a perfect impartial judge. Anyway, I proceded to take an active part in the boards, and currently have 44% of the posts. I was, this evening, named moderator of their off-topic board. So I guess I would encourage you all, especially the gamers out there, to join up and voice your opinion over there. Registering is free, easy, and its a cool place to hang out and just talk about whatever. Especially my forum, where basically anything goes. I dunno what that is exactly, but its probably a lot. Alright, I guess that's it. What an election, eh? I'll voice my opinion on it when I come back.

Official Forum Plug: Voice your opinion on the war of the hand-held consoles @ the PSP vs DS forum: http://s8.invisionfree.com/pspvds or visit the easy to remember www.freewebs.com/pspds for the redirection link!!! Spread the Word

I feel like such a whore. ;_;

No comments: