25.4.04

Random Check-in

OMG IM BORED!!! I really need to work on this thing more, too, so here I am. Let's see, I'll start off with an anti-plug for Gmail, Google's email service. It seems perfect for me, right? G-Mail - Greg Mail? Well, I don't fucking care. And I wish Blogger would stop bugging me about it. I'll stick with Hotmail, tyvm... *Watches as his account on Blogger gets deleted.* *Cries.*

Okay, none of that. Also in my news, I went to Sunday School this morning. It was odd. The teacher placed limitations on God, an Omnipotent being. Apparently, despite being ever-present and omniscient, God cannot go near sin or even look at it! *Head explodes from logical fallacy.* I suppose it's alright, since we were in the same class as some middle schoolers. (I don't know why.) Anyway, then he had us write a letter to God, asking him for forgiveness on some issue so he could absolve us of our sins. Here's what I wrote.

Dear God,
Greetings from Earth. It's kinda hot here. Yesterday, I saw "The Alamo." It was cool, Since you're omniscient, I know you've seen it, too. What did you think? I know, it was not "The Passion," but I liked it. Well, see ya around.
-Greg

Yep, I wrote God a postcard. Also, the teacher instructed us to, at one point, make a bulls-eye for our actions in relation to God and holiness. In the center, we were supposed to write God and Holy. Earlier, he had asked us how close to God the concept of Holy was, saying "Stop me when it's close enough." (He was using two pieces of paper... o.0?) I remembered thinking that really, he wouldn't be close enough until the two pieces of paper were fused together at the molecular level, cuz they are one and the same. Therefore, the center of my bulls-eye looked like this (without the underscores, of course):

_H
GOD
_L
_Y

Yep. I'm clever. Btw, I don't really believe all this that much, but it's still fun to play along and find the flaws in the teachers. After all, they're only human.

Recently, at the advice of a few friends, I shaved my pubes. Actually, that's not something I'm gonna talk about out here. IM me, maybe we'll talk about it. MAYBE.

Okay, Levine out!

No comments: