23.4.04

This Story Thingy

This isn't the final Detective Greg story. It's just something random I wrote up in AIM, on the influence of just 3 words "This story thingy." Okay, that's about all the lead in this deserves.

"This Story Thingy" by Greg Levine

So, there was this guy, right? And he sorta liked this chick, but he didn't want to say anything, because he thought shed get freaked out. Then this one day, shit happened. Crazy shit. Shit you would not believe.Shitt that, if i wrote it down on a piece of paper, the paper would burst into flames. I did it once. Damn near burnt my hand. Whilst this shit was going down, the guy and the girl got trapped in some place. It was the kinda place you don't want to be alone, and so it was good they were together. It was there that the guy revealed his true feelings to the chick, because he figured he was gonna die anyway, so he might as well just tell her and get it over with. Then a crazy thing happened. It turned out that the chick liked him too. And so, united by their newfound relationship, the pair went into action. At this point, the story grows confusing. There are many conflicting versions as to what happened. Some people say there was a car chase. Other insist nuclear weapons were involved. Still others say it was as simple as throwing a rock through a hula hoop. Whatever the case was, the two had done it, and they lived happily ever after.

Okay serious stuff now. Just for a second. I've been lazy. I need to update. Lessee... I did an interview at Geoffry's Toys'R'Us, which is like an TRU Ultimate. They have everything your child needs, from age 0 on up. And they have the TRexclusiveve G1 re-issue Transformers. I'd forgotten they were TRexclusiveses cuz I was able to buy different things overseas that were really the same thing in non-TRU. Anyway, now that I'm working there, I can buy them for cheap. Wahoo!

The Ninja Rap was playing while I wrote this. Seemed like a note-worthy topic. I'll end here. I prolly have more to say, but... Meh.

No comments: