19.11.04

Need Some Sleep

Okay, it's 1:48 AM, and I'm still up. I know, most of the time this isn't a big deal, I've stayed up later than that. But tonight, Matt and I decided to get to bed early. No big reason, just that he felt tired early, and since I couldn't watch TV after that, I decided to follow him (into my own bed, you sickos). So, why am I still awake? I swear, this time it's not my fault. Some jackass is banging on the pipes. I don't know where its coming from, because its coming from all the pipes at once. But it is REALLY annoying. I first heard it in the middle of a dream. I think it was about Magic and this deep, rumbling voice said "I win." I was a little shocked by this, as my opponent didn't have a deep, rumbling voice. I don't remember who it was, but I do remember that much about them. So just as I was about to ask the voice something, it repeated. And in the middle of a normal dream, it was creepy. It probably didn't help matters that the voice didn't go away after I woke up. It just got louder and less understandable as my grogginess faded. It's elevated to what was a low grating noise to a loud, repetitive clanging, coming through the pipes, which is creepy because now it sounds like it is surrounding me. Anyway, I'm going to stay up a little to try and wait it out, but it seems to just be getting louder and faster and more persistent. I may before morning be forced to seek out the source. >_< I hate this dorm right now.

No comments: