8.11.04

Time For Something With Substance

Funny thing happened just now. I saw a person log onto AIM, and briefly considered saying hi, but he beat me to the punch. I got the one word message "fag" from him. Then he signed off before I could say something back. I'm confused. But also, I'm a little flattered. The idea that someone cares enough about me to want to sign on and off again soley to offend me (I guess) is sort of an empowering feeling. Especially because I don't know what I did to piss him off. He know's I'm bi. I know I'm bi. What's he trying to prove? Ah well. I feel special, kinda. ^_^;

Lesse... I got to go back home this weekend! The internet there sucks. Terribly. Sigh. I hate that house. I've been spoiled by the T1 line here at school. However, it was good to be able to go back and see my family. I spent Saturday at the mall Christmas shopping for others, and got things for about 5 people, I think. I also picked up the last three volumes of CCS I need. Now I can finally finish Sakura's tale of whimsy and wonder. Afterwards, I got dropped off at my Aunt's house and played with Clara, my two-year-old cousin/niece. (Don't worry, my Aunt isn't also my sister, or some random hillbilly nonsense. They call me Uncle Greg, but I'm really a cousin.) After that, and a nice family dinner at the Guadalajara Mexican resturaunt, I went home, finally got in touch with Matt and Dan to go see the movie we'd been planning on seeing since Thursday, The Incredibles. While I waited for the 955 showtime, I got to go back and finally defeat Oogie Boogie, clearing Halloweentown once and for all. I was PLANNING on doing that Halloween Weekend, but travel plans sucked for me. Anyway, I did manage beat that, though only after putting the game on pause at the very end of the Boss battle to see the movie.

The movie, by the way, was GREAT! Its not really a kids movie, the way most Pixar films have been thus far. I mean, yes, most Pixar films had jokes in there that both adults and kids could enjoy, but some parts of the Incredibles, including a man suing the hero for foiling his suicide attempt, may require some delicate conversations with parents. I enjoyed it, though. I have a big interest in the field of Superheroics. Jason Lee plays the fanboy villian, and you can almost tell that the role was written just for him. It was like Kevin Smith flashbacks all over again. Also, it was sort of neat how none of them could really fly. That's the one super power that so many people take for granted in their super heroes.

So then the question remains, what super power would I pick? Hmmm... And I'm not just talking about in the ones from that movie. I'm talking about all heroes ever. (Except for ubermenches like Superman. He's just unfair.) I think I'd have to go for Nightcrawler's (X-men) teleportation. That would be cool. It's not inheriently violent, and being a pacifist, I appriciate that. It's also got a really cool sound effect, "Bamf." That's the mark of a good power. ^_^

Alright, later. Oh yeah, along with that question, I still have the question of "What famous actor would star as me in a movie of my life?" Any suggestions on this would help me out. Okay, so long.

Butt dance butt dance.....
o0
0o
o0
0o
o0
Butt dance butt dance.....

No comments: