9.5.05

Felt Like Time For Another Of These

And now, a transcript of reality:
Me: *Places bag for breakfast Burritto on top of Matt's CD spindle.*
**4 Minutes Later**
Bag: *Falls over.*
Me: Oh yeah. *Goes over and cleans up bag.*
Me: Hey, I got some hotsause too and never ate it. You want it?
Matt: Sure
Matt: Wait, what is it?
Hehe. Comedy is reality. When will people learn.

Such a boring weekend. I ended up pulling another "Can't sleep all nighter." I have a two tests tomorrow though, so I'd better try to stay up the whole length till 11 or so. Anyway while up all night, I made multiple ramming passes into the Elite 4 on Hoenn (Pokemon Ruby) and finally triumphed, mostly on luck, though I'd like to think there was a little skill in there. So, that done, and the 3 Regi's caught (turns out they dont run around, you just find their initial trigger base, then they all go to their own secret hiding places where you catch 'em), I had one more known task. Raquaza.

It's the big green flying snake thing that will be gracing the boxes of the Pokemon Emerald game which is apparently out right now. It's like Mewtwo for this game, only 1000 times harder. Instead of just being in a cave, you have to climb up a tower, zoming over loose floorpanels on a bicycle. The whole thing seems extremely dangerous, but once you get up there (and save, cuz you don't wanna have to do that over and over again) you get to face Rayquaza, and try not to die to his level 70-ish -ness. Oh, and see if you can get him low enough and/or sleepy enough to Ultraball. Easy! X_X

Thirty Minutes later, I caught the bitch. This is game time, of course, I put the game down a few times in between, simply cuz I was tired or frustrated or whatever. But I caught it. Now all I need is Laitos (or Laitas, whichever lives in Ruby), and the Suicune thingy darting across Kanto in my Fire Red pack.

Okay, enough nerdyness... I'm worried. The reason I stayed up last night is because when I tried to go to sleep, Jackie wanted me to stay. It was very cute. But I was tired, so I said, no, I need to go to sleep. So I hung up, and rolled over. And my phone started beeping. I got a few texts from Jackie, that basically said she was mad at me for going to sleep. I'm sorry Jackie, I really am, but I was really very tired. And when I realized you were SO upset about me going to sleep (I really think you're overreacting to something I have to do every night), I tried to call her back. Nothing. Just the same "I'm not talking to you until you stop being an asshole on the phone."

Now, for those of you who don't get what's going on here (and I think I'm among you) I have been really averse to using phones. I'm a much more visual person than auditory, at least for conversations. Writing offers me an exactness that speaking will never give me. Plus I have a tendancy to speak whatever comes to mind, without really thinking it through. Writing, I always have the backspace key. So I don't like the phone. The irony, though, is that she's just the opposite; she likes the phone more than computer. So there's that rub. And listen, I love talking to her on the phone, when I do. It's nearly always sweet and makes me smile.

But I had to hang up. It was bedtime. I'm on a finals schedule (well, I was). And she won't talk to me unless I can be not-an-asshole on the phone. So here's the REAL problem. I'm going back to Austin Wednesday. I'll need a job, I'll need to fall asleep when everyone else in the house does too, and the walls are paper thin, so midnight goodnight phone calls will be viturally impossible. She's gonna hate me.

I'm just putting this out here cuz it's been on my mind. I know none of you probably care. Hell, it's personal stuff. Why am I not backspacing it? I dunno. I figure Jackie will read this. If she does, I hope she gives me a call. I've been wanting to talk to her for hours now. I always do. I just Can't always. So, I'm off now. Waiting for my cell phone to ring.

I thought of this song:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ooohh yeahh yeah

I'm your basic average girl
And I'm here to save the world
You can't stop me
Cause I'm Kim Pos-si-ble
There is nothin I can't do
When danger calls
Just know that I am on my way (know that i am on my way)

It doesn't matter where or when there's trouble
If ya just call my name
Kim Possible

[Chorus]
Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me
When ya wanna page me it's okay
I just can't wait until I hear my cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything's gonna be alright
Whenever you need me baby
Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me

(Kim here, so what's the sitch?)

Message clear I am hear let me reassure you
I never going to leave you alone
(I am, I am on my way)
You can always count on me
When it gets dark I'll help you see
I will help you find your way (help you find your way)

It doesn't matter when there's trouble
If ya just call my name

[Chorus]

(Call me
Beep me
If ya wanna reach me
If ya wanna beep me
It's okay)

Doesn't matter where
Doesn't matter when
I will be there for ya til the very end
Danger or trouble
I'm there on the double
You know that you always can call
Kim Possible

Yeaahh yeaah

Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me
When ya wanna page me it's okay
I just can't wait until I hear my cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything is gonna be alright
Whenever ya need me, whenever you need me baby
Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me
When ya wanna page me it's okay
I just can't wait until I hear my cell phone ring
Doesn't matter if it's day or night
Everything's gonna be alright
Whenever ya need me baby,
Call me, beep me if ya wanna reach me
Yeah Yeah Yeah

So now, I leave you with this deep thought. Everyone knows black holes are black because no light can escape the immense gravity at their singularity center. My question is... What color is the singularity? And furthermore, what does it taste like? We could sell them for Easter and make millions!

No comments: