3.5.05

Stuff That Needs Saying

I give you another of my world famous random links, because I know you love them so. This one's a pretty good read, and pretty true. The Empire may be a tad oppressive and a little overly cruel in a few cases, but they're still a far better choice than plunging and entire Galaxy into the anarchy we see at the end of Return of the Jedi. Not to mention that the entire Rebellion is simply an off-shoot of Count Dooku's separatist movement, which as we know was engineered by Palpatine himself.

Given the chance, I might have applied to the Academy, tried to get myself stationed in a local planetary TIE Squadron, I don't know if I'd want to live aboard a Star Destroyer. I might get used to it. REALLY, though, my dream Star Wars career is closer to Han Solo's, only more legitimate. Leading a personal life aboard a freighter, travelling across the galaxy offering my services as a courier and what-not. All above the level, of course. Heh, no matter what galaxy I'm in, I'm always squeaky clean.

One last thing before I go. If you havent noticed my most recent away message, well... Here it is in its more complete form:
I regret to inform you that I speak none of the following languages fluently:
Dutch
Mandarin
Spanish
HTML
Japanese
Huttesse
Arabic
Amish
Beta Crypt 3
Latin
Rodian
Turkish
Basic
French
Danish
Java
Klingon
English
Egyptian
Martian
Cherokee
Crazy Bitch
Gothic
Italian
Perl
Aboriginal Australian
Swahili
Gaelic
Czech
NewSpeak
Russian
Deutsch
Bocce
Cantonese
Bavarian
Petorian
Hawaiian
Vogon
Dog
Ebonics
The International Language of Mathematics
C
Pig-Latin
Elephant
Portugese
Asshole
Wookie
Hebrew
Cat
Algonquin
Greek
Stupid
Tibetian
Binary
Goldfish
Ewok
Cajun
Cockroach
Tai
The Universal Language of Music
Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you.
So anyway, I ran out of room in AIM's away message, but I'll be compiling all the languages I'm not fluent in here, as I come across them. I hope. You all know how good I am at editing these lists after the fact. Oh well. At least it's here.

I had a semi-lucid dream about a self-berating blog post, and I may do that yet, but not now. Now it is time for more napping. L8r.

No comments: