5.5.05

Yet Another One For Today

And it's not about Star Wars!! O_O

Anyway, this convo pretty much sums it up:
me: it started, and i was like, oh, a fire drill
me: and i put on my shoes, kept my headphones on, etc
me: and i was like
me: i dont need my game boy, cuz it'll be 2 minutes then i can go back to sleep
me: well, 2 minutes passed
me: i couldnt get in
me: 5 minutes passed
me: still no go
me: 10 minutes
me: i went across the street to sams and got a pbj sammich
me: nothing
me: i ate the sammich
me: and i got some stuck in my throat
me: so i went to the local school building for a drink
me: water fountain
me: cept the water tastes like crap
me: so i got a coke
me: and came back
me: and saw matt walking away
me: so i talked to him
me: and then i came back
me: and it was still going off
me: and so i went ot the manga store
me: this is 30 minutes after it went off initially, mind you
me: so i spent 10 minutes and 10$ there, thinking whatever it was was gonna take them an hour and i might as well have something to read
me: and i came back
me: and they were JUST letting people in when i got there
me: o_o
You phear my once sided conversations. O_O

No comments: