2.5.05

Just A Few Things

I got a call last night from my brother, asking where Indiana Jones taught. How random is that? I didn't know then, and was somewhat busy on my own, but I looked it up today, and apparently Dr. Henry "Indiana" Jones Jr. taught Archaeology at the University of Chicago, so that's good.

Apparently, I need to be studying, so my mom won't pay for Magic Online Cards... I need a credit card. Seriously. My mom even thought my ATM card was a debit card, on more than one occasion. I need to get it turned into one, or whatever. Of course, then I'd starve and just buy nothing but Magic cards all the time. X_X So I'm down to just the 150 cards I own. Oh, plus the 100 or so basic lands I got for signing up or whatever. Whee...

Lessee... I got one more class before finals start on Thursday. That's good. Then I get to go home; Get my laptop sent off for fixing; Get a JOB (x_x); Suffer through a buggy Internet connection; Probably have the giant projector TV still refusing to work. Ah well... Some good things include... A big bed I can roll around on and not have to worry about falling off of; A car (van, really); Theoretically, a pay check, and thus spending cash; And best of all, I can see Jackie much more often. ^_^ Plus, I'll maybe have a buncha free time, so I can do more PS2 games like I've been threatening too. Or write. Agh, so much to doooo...

Toss in on that, the possibility of going to A-Kon in Dallas. If I drive, which is cheaper than flying, I think.... Nope, just checked. It's 276 for the hotel and round trip tickets, plus 42 for admission, so about 310 so far, plus I'll need to pay for a taxi, and food, so that'll make it $400 even, and another 100 or more for spending cash. $500. I should be able make that at minimum wage over two 40-hour weeks. I have three full weeks before I would leave for the convention, say 14 days, as long as I work 6 hours each day, which I will easily hit, I should have PLENTY. So YAY ME! Let's just hope I can get a job. X_X

That said, I've got one other thing.... This e-mail! I recieved the following, labeled from Neateye (nitaigouranga@aol.com)... I can't even describe it, just look:
Call out Gouranga be happy!!!
Gouranga Gouranga Gouranga ....
That which brings the highest happiness!!
Words... Fail... Should have sent it to a poet... x_x anyway, wtf is this?

I'll leave this on your minds as I take my leave. Time to sleep. Night.

No comments: