9.5.05

More Things

My mind's been racing lately, so here are some things I'm thinking at the moment.

Firstly, when Smokey said, "Only YOU can prevent forest fires," who is he talking to. "Only you"? That implies its a specific group of people. So I thought... Who can prevent forest firest? Then it hit me. Captain Planet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I've seen him prevent forest fires. So Smokey must be talking to him. Only Captain Planet can prevent forest fires. But then, why all the ads? Why would Smokey spend millions to communicate fire saftey to one (super)person? We need to look a little deeper. Captain Planet always says "The Power Is Yours!" Now, I, like most people, thought this was just a mindless publicity thing, like "We're all special, in our own special ways!" But whenever he says it, he always says it to those silly kids with rings. Obviously the planeteers are part of the "Only You". We are now using you to refer to a limited group. But still, that's five people, spread around the globe maybe, but still no excuse for the blatantly random advertisements. I know for a fact that there are no Planeteers in Texas. Wheeler was the only American Planeteer, and he was from New York.

So we're back where we started, almost. Why spend millions to advertise to such a select group of people. Unless.... They're lost? Yes. That's it. The Planeteers are lost. Think about it. We haven't seen or heard from them since the early '90s, and they're the only ones who can summon Captain Planet, who in turn is the only one who can stop forest fires. And look at the recent destruction of the California Brushfires, that thing up in Washington, etc. Captain Planet and The Planeteers are missing, and it's up to us to find them. Now, before there's no environment left to save.

I'm not sure how I found this, and I'm not sure I want to know.

Next, I've been thinking even more about Pokemon. I don't know why. I blame that Megatokyo Forums thread I mentioned a while back. Whatever the reason... I don't know. I believe I mentioned that there are a few Pokemon I cannot catch. I must be given them. And in order for that to happen, I have to find a Nintendo Event thing. In real life, that is, like some sort of official Poke-con. Or something. Anyway. So I've been looking around for places to get them, mostly by checking out the Internet, and though I'm no closer to finding them (if you know where I can get some, please do tell), I've found a lot of cool products.

I've already mentioned Emerald, the revamped version of Ruby and Sapphire. They've tweaked the story a little, upped the graphics somewhat, and redid a few details here and there. It's not much, but I MAY be tempted into buying it, if only to rule the land with maxxed Pokemon from Ruby and Fire Red. And to finally have a pokemon game that isn't colored Red (or silver, I guess, but that one just looks like a normal Game Boy game). So, the jury's out on that. Meanwhile, if I were independantly wealthy, or just had too much money for myself, I might be tempted to buy myself a Game Cube, Pokemon Colleseum, and Pokemon Box, to get the complete package. I'm a little upset with the idea that Box can't interact with Fire Red or Leaf Green (reportedly, or rather, it hasn't been reported that it specifically can, and I'd hate to break the game), but Colleseum looks like a full fledged story, and an interesting one to boot. (I wont go into details here). And with Game Cube's only $99, and the two games at $20 each, I could see myself putting down $150 for a pokemon home station device. Or something. Yeah....

Do you think I'd look good in a skirt? Note that I said skirt, not kilt, though I'll probably start with a kilt. I recently found this on the Internet, and I dunno. It's sorta cute looking. Like I said, I'd start on a kilt and see how it goes before switching to something more revealing, but I think I'd look okay in one. The thought struck me today as I walked from the shower to my dorm, with a towel wrapped around my waist, basically a skirt or kilt or whatever. And I thought it was kinda comfy. ^_^

Also, I did some impromptu measuring, and found that my waist is about 3/2's as wide as my hands. Or, basiclly, using both my hands, I can make it 2/3rds around my waist. I'm one just about exactly hand short of the full circle. Is that skinny, or fat? I feel fat, cuz I've been drinking water, but I don't care really. It's just kinda, there, you know? Guys don't care about that kinda stuff like girls do. I think their brains are allbroken. Anyway, I feel skinny and sexy. Especially in the shower. If I was a girl, I'd totally rape myself. O_O

On an entirely unrelated subject, I spent part of last night debating with Matt whether it was more or less likely that my step brother would become a girl or a ghost. I forgot how we got on the subject, but I decided that it was at least slightly more probable that he would become a ghost than a girl. James, if you'd like to comment on that, feel free.

Okay, I'm spent. Fingers tired. Knuckles cracking. Sentences fragmenting.

One last random thought. I CAN'T SMELL!!! ITS BIZZARRE!

Ok, bye.

No comments: