10.1.06

Back From Lands Afar

Okay, so I guess this officially ends my month of traveling. Time to settle in and get some work done. And I'm off to a great start... I'm sick. X_X It really sucks, because I was just getting pumped to doing what I need to get started on. For starters, I need to enroll at ACC for classes this semester. Then I needa get some sort of job, either (hopefully) one working as an intern for a gaming company, or, failing that, just a regular job as a clerk or something. Anyone wanna hire me? Please? You know I'm awesome at stuff like that.

I got a book on games programming, something I should really put more time into, but the one bit I read was a little hint about how to get into E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo: start an online review site. I think I'll do that, if only for the fun of it. I've got something in mind, a PSP blog, aimed at the more casual user, or something. I think it'll be fun to do, even if I don't make it to E3. *Shrugs*

I've got SO much to do I don't even know where to begin. It's really frustrating. Hopefully I'll be able to get into a good rhythm so I can get online more again. Sorry about not taking my laptop to NJ, though it WAS easier to travel without it. I'll be sure to fill you all in about what exactly happened while I was out there. Nifty as the PSP is, I wasn't able to use it very well for blogging. Now that I have a real keyboard, I should be able to get more in depth stuff done here. Gotta go now. Older brother ferry service rides again!

No comments: