15.1.04

Just Popping in

I'm just popping in to say hey, I haven't forgotten about you guys. Although you seem to have forgotten about me, seeing as how NO ONE can guess my quote, except for our reigning champ, Dan, and I don't want him to win twice in a row. If no one does, though, I may just cancel the whole thing entirely. The quote thing, that is, not the whole blog. As for this entry... Not much has happened. Well, stuff has, I just don't feel like mentioning it on this blog. It's complicated, and a little more than embarrassing. So you don't get to know. Sorry. I'm just using the blog to vent. Ignore ths whole topic, okay? Thanks.

Speaking of stories, I'm being made to work on my old Detective Greg series (polishing them, converting them from AIM to real words, etc.), so now my writing time is being even FURTHER split. Maybe I'll post some of them later, so you can have a taste.

Also coming up soon, my views on religion. Stay tuned, this is one you don't want to miss. Yeah, this was a short entry, I'll try and make up for it later tonight. See y'all then.

No comments: