9.1.04

Lists

First up, a quick clarification. Yesterday, I closed with the same closing as the old "Where In The World Is Carmen Santiago" TV show. I thought this made a clever ending, as I liked the show and such. However, I neglected to realize that just above that I had issued my "Guess the Quote challenge." And I have already gotten one person who proudly guessed that the quote came from the Carmen Santiago show. Just so you know - THAT WAS NOT THE QUOTE.

THIS IS:
"I miss you cupcake..."

You must guess three things to be eligible for the grand prize (a blurb either about you or by you): The show name, the episode name, and the character it goes to. Good luck.

I recently worked on compiling a list of songs with color name in them. I'll post it here so you all can tell me what I'm missing.
Purple Haze
99 Red Balloons
Pink (by Aerosmith)
I'm Blue Da Doo Dee
Paint it Black
Back in Black
White Wedding
Its Not Easy Being Green
Mellow Yellow
Yellow Subarine

Any others? Lemme know.

Also, I'm looking for a few songs, and don't have any sort of file sharing thing, so, I rely on my friends. Here is my current list of needs.
Real Emotion - Yuna (FFX-2 opening song; I'm looking for the American version, not the ones from Japan (one in Japanese, one in English, but neither the one on my video game)
Boys of Summer - The Ataris (I really like this song!)
Boys of Summer - DJ Sammy (I really like this song!)
Real Folk Blues - ??? (The closing to Cowboy Bebop)
Good Vibrations - Beach Boys (It's been stuck in my head recently)
Where In The World Is Carmen Santiago - Rockapella (Another one I've recently thought of)

Alright, that's all for tonight. Later

No comments: