28.1.04

Nother Magic Idea

Yeah, so if you're not into Magic, skip down and read my story or something.

Anyway, time for another Magic article. Why? I dunno, someone wants it. Oh well. This time, no long drawn out AIM chats, just straight to the bulk. While the last idea (Words of Leveling) was interesting, it is a totally rare-heavy deck, and, lets be realistic, probably wasn't that good. My next deck I will actually BUILD will be your standard Affinity deck. With my usual tweaks, of course. I may be willing to get a deck idea from the internet, but I won't down right NETDECK.

Anyway, Affinity.dec is based off of casting artifacts for cheaper due tue the ability, umm, affinity. But, yeah, casting Frogmites and Myr Enforcers for free, as well as being able to cast GIGANTIC Broodstars for a mere UU, is most definitely a powerful ability. So much so, that an entire deck can be made off of it. Lets see here.....

4x Frogmite
4x Myr Enforcer
3x Broodstar
4x Thoughtcast
4x Thirst for Knowledge
3x Lightning Greave
2x Whispersilk Cloak
4x Assert Authority
2x Override
2x Darksteel Brute
4x Pyrite Spellbomb
4x Chrome Mox
4x Glimmervoid
4x Blinkmoth Nexus
4x Darksteel Citadel
4x Seat of the Synod
4x Island

Ugh... Too tired to explain card choices, maybe later, or if you ask me on AIM. Cya.

No comments: