16.7.05

New Type 2

Okay, a little more about magic stuff... As I said, Ninth Edition is gonna rotate in, and I'm gonna be without my Vine Trellises. Boo hoo. I think I've pretty much come to terms with switching to Llanowar Elves for that deck, unless I find some random Birds of Paradise, but we all know that isn't happening. At least, not until Ravinica. But by then it will be too late.

Anyway, in the mean time, I've decided that a simpler deck is in order. My mom has the mono-red deck that we made, though I could conceivably use that. However, I prefer a different route for my next deck. About 5 minutes ago, I made this decklist up, mostly based on looking at the 9th edition spoiler.
4x Hand of Cruelty
2x Nekrataal
4x Hypnotic Specter
4x Ornithopter
4x Foul Imp
4x Bottle Gnomes
4x Unholy Strength
4x Terror
4x Blackmail
4x Phyrexian Arena
22 Swamp
Feel free to look up any of the cards on Gatherer.Wizards.com
I think the only cards I'll have trouble getting are the Hyppies, but in a month I should have the whole thing up and running. Prepare yourself. Muwahaha.

No comments: