16.3.04

Even More, Still In HK

Hey, short one today. I finally got an internet card, so I have some more online time. And... Um... I saw what they called a "Laser Light Show," which was really just some lights and lazers on top of tall buildings, moving from left to right. It was cool, because it had some music going to it, and narration in Cantonese, so I couldn't understand it.

Anyway, then today I went to the famous Ocean Park. It was alright, as theme parks go. I saw a panda, and more advertizements with pandas. Eating WAFFLES! And the Cartoon picture of it was just... I know it's the wrong language, but, KAWAII! ^-^! They had outdoor escalators there, the longest in the world, it seems, which is nice, until you realize it's the only way up, and a tremendous bottle neck when its closing time. U.U

Couple of things. Tonite, in a few mins, I'm going to eat at the Bostonian. Last night I was at the Main Street Deli, which is fashioned after New York. So much for foriegn food, eh? At least I've avoided the McDonalds. Also, I noticed something I've never seen in America: Billboard advertisements for BRAS. I remember, before reading it, thinking "Whatever they're selling, as long as its not the bra, I'm gonna buy two of it." So, I guess their ad failed.

Alright, I really MUST eat now, or so my blonde cousin tells me. BTW, apparently she's such an oddity to the locals, she got stopped several times to get her picture taken at the Park. Go figure. Okay, bai bai.

No comments: