9.3.04

Back From The Underground

So I'm back from being grounded. And my leg muscle is spazzing out beneath me. Not so much that it's like jumping around, but more like a twanging of a guitar string. I shifted my legs, though, so now it is alright.

Where was I? Oh yeah, being grounded. I had a doctor's appointment a few weeks ago... Friday the 10th, I believe. And I went and missed it. Now, usually, when I do something like that, miss an important event, it's more of me going... "eh, fuck it" and just ignoring it. This time, though, was different. I completely forgot I had the appointment at all! It never once registered on my brain. So its NOT MY FAULT! But I got grounded from the computer and TV for it. It was only supposed to be for a weekend, but I got caught going back online again, so it was extended. Twice. Anyway, here I am, back in freedom.

And now that I'm free, I'm going to tell you people something, just so I don't stumble on it in the future. I've prolly already told many of you this, but for the rest, well.. Here goes. I'm bi. Wow, that feels good to get out. But yeah. Not like really really bi. For starters, I still dislike the idea of anal sex, with a guy or a girl, giving or taking. Assholes are not fuckable orifices in my book. And 2nd, all you ladies out there who are starting to get disappointed cuz there's gonna be less of me to go around, don't fret. I'm still mostly heterosexual. There is just one guy who I consider my boyfriend. I'm not going to say who he is, because I respect his privacy on this matter, and realize its a sensitive issue, but he knows who he is. And he knows that I love him very much, and that he is the only guy I could ever think of the way I do him. *sighs.* !!EDIT!! Oh, and btw, I only have this guy as a bf online. I've never met him in person. I'm still every bit as virginal with my own gender as I am with the fairer sex. !!EDIT!!

Okay, enough with the mushy. For those of you who are worried, don't be. I'm still the same Greg I've always been, and you can feel free to ignore that whole last paragraph. It just feels good to get that out in the open. Just remember: for the most part Greg <3 (o)(o)'s. ^-^

No comments: