11.3.04

So Much Blogging, So Little Time

...And it's So Damn Hot.

Tomorrow I leave for China. Woo. Don't worry, folks, I'll keep an online diary of sorts here of my exploits, if I can get online, anyway. So you can look forward to that.

Sorry if this post jumps a bit, my mom is making me clean before we leave. So I'm getting sidetracked easily. Speaking of which, my doctor seems to think I may have a slight case of ADD. Whee. In other good medical news, I got my self retro-actively withdrawn from ACC. Take that, temporal physics. Heh. *Plays "Johnny B. Good" at parents prom.* Whee, time travel is fun. I wish I had some of that. Mmmmhmmm.. I'd use it to get my ticket taken care of ON time, instead of a week late like I did yesterday... u.u Luckily, I was able to write a letter to the nice Judge and ask him to forgive my one week late-itude. Because it wasn't my fault. Like, honestly. Seriously. ("Sewiouswy, you guys..." - Homestar Runner)

Hrmm... On the Manga front: I CAN'T FUCKING PRONOUNCE THAT WORD. I keep trying to say it "Man-Ga", with an "EY" sound at they front, when it should just be "ma-n-ga". In short, the first a should sound like its from the word "Ma", not from the word "Man." Or maybe its like the word "man" when said by a Jamaican. In any event, I finally finished Chobits. And all I can say it, the ending is awesome. Like, I was nearly in tears it was so good. It's beautiful. I'm not going to ruin it for any of you who've not yet reading (i.e., you lazy bums) but... Wow. (BTW, if you want spoilers, read on a bit for my review of "The Passion of The Christ.") So, now that that's done, what now? Well, I still have Megatokyo to read and collect. I've been searching for the reissue of book one for the past few weeks, because Waldenbooks said it should have come out Feb 12th. Course, then Suncoast Video says this morning that it will be released the 20th of this month. AND I'M GONNA BE IN CHINA THEN! Fuck. Agh.

Um... I'm being called on a lunch break. I can't decide whether I should edit this same post later, or just do another. Oh well, I guess you'll just discover what I did later on. Bye

No comments: