14.3.04

More From HK

Ah, the sites. Still no sighting of the blitzball stadium yet. But I'm sure it's here. It's just hiding. How the hell do you hide a giant floating ball of water? I don't know. But I'll ask them when I find the thing. Maybe I'll learn to breath underwater.

Anyway, today was about being a shopping tourist. Or maybe a touristy shopper. Either profession works over here. There are many malls, most of which are English oriented, at least partially. I went to one earlier this morning which was like an old-timey market place, where you could haggle. It was cool. I found some magic booster pack that were selling for less that 2$US. I thought that was rather good, and wanted to try and get some Chinese Language cards, so I went and bought five of them. So I open them, and… they’re counterfeit. They were a mix-mash of Onslaught, Mirrodin, and 8th, and they each had one WHITE BOREDED foil… WTF? Anyway, um… Anyone out there want a couple of very fake Broodstars? ^-^

Later we went to the mall, and I managed to get PJ somewhat lost while attempting to find the Toys’R’Us so I could view the transformers. Unfortunately, all I found were the ones I already had. Major bummer.

The internet here is a tad odd. I got a Dial-Up Card so I could use the internet , and it went stupid on my ass. Then I plugged in the network cable, which costs me even more money (Though not much, thankfully), and THAT’s being crappy, too. Sigh. Why do I even bother. I’d better get off this and quit wasting my grandpa’s money. (I’m gonna pay him back!...)

Oh, for those of you curious, the last post, which I put up an hour before writing this, was written the night before. So… It’s all screwy. But if you’re dying to chat with me over AIM, like I am with all of you, well... I’m on at around 7-9AM central time, so wake up early to talk to me. Bye.

No comments: