17.3.04

Greetings From Beijing!

WOW! I GOT FREE INTERNET!

Okay, that's out of my system. In other news, English fluency has dropped approximately 400%. And this place is drier, which doesn't help our problem of non-drinkable drinking water. And I get stuck on another cot.... Oh yeah, you guys don't know the story yet. Here goes: We arrive in Hong Kong, and as soon as we realize that I am sharing a room with my brothers, I got out-dibbed by PJ and Dan, and was relegated to the cot. The Whole Time. Flash forward to the room, and I find that the cot is, in fact, much preferable to the singular Queen bed the other 2 now have to share. ^-^ I used this opportunity to remind them that they had insisted that we not rotate, so they could be nice and cozy the whole time. Wasn't that nice of me? Of course, we eventually got traded into room with 2 beds, and I still was stuck in the cot... Until they leave and i stay. Course, I'm prolly gonna get stuck with Uncle David, and he SNORES! And he's gonna go to sleep at like 7pm, or whenever we get back in from dinner, whichever comes first. That will make it VERY hard for me to get online... OR, it will make me go to sleep and wake up earlier. Yeah, I actually like that idea, so I can talk to you all when its evening over there. ^-^ again.

God, I just got shocked by my computer. It sucks over here. The dryness, or something, is causing a great deal of static electricity between me and any other metal surfaces. This country HUUUUURTS... I wanna go home! And I miss all of you so much, even the one's I only know online. It's weird, I know, but I'm a weird kinda guy.

OH! I gotta tell you about my mini adventure today. See, the rooms power needs for you to insert your keycard in a certain slot for it to work. And as my brothers left for dinner (I wasn't hungry) they took the card, draining my power. And then I couldn't find them. I ran down to all the restaurants, and no joy. So I ran to the lobby desk, and got an extra key. Yay. Hey, I told you it was a MINI adventure.

Okay, I gotta go off. I love all you who I usually say that to, and tolerate the rest. Bye.

No comments: