22.3.04

Okay, Enough Barbie



What's with you people? Do I need a sign? "I WANT READER FEEDBACK!" Somehow, I don't think that will work. If my "guess the quote" thing, and then this "vote on Barbie" poll failed to attract ANY attention... I dunno, is anyone reading this thing? Not that I care, it's just... Talking to your echo ain't always that entertaining, you know?

But echo I shall. Went to the great wall today. And lemme tell you... It's not so great. That whole "visible from space" crap is just that: a load of BS. Its like 10ft wide. Literally. And I don't care what P.J. says, walls should be even and flat, NOT built with stairs going up at sixty-plus degree angles. Ugh.. I'm getting tired just thinking about it. I'll talk about other stuff later. Like the traffic that only Matt would feel at home in. Later.

No comments: