14.12.04

Giant Fighting Wheelchairs!!

I WANT!!!
I'm sure I've told you that I want to live out my days in a robot body. If not, consider this my way of telling you. When my currnt body craps out on me, I'm gonna hook it up to a robot body, and live that way. Nothing fancy. I don't want a Gundam or Battletech mech. Just something that'll fit me and every day life. Either a spider-type thing or a transforming body: robot to helicoptor, personally would be my favorite alternate mode. Normal, human size - six foot tall, tops. But yeah, point is that they're developing my technology for me.

Meh, final final tomorrow - Political Science. I should do okay on it. If not... I dunno. I'm prolly redoing most of the other classes this semester, so what's one more, eh? X_X My mom's gonna kill me. Anyway, I've got a blog entry about religion brewing in my head, but am too tired to put it up now. Maybe tomorrow. Also have to see if I can snag a Christmas gift for my mom before she picks me up on Thursday... I gotta stop Christmas shopping for myself. I picked up Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories the other day, and it's been on my Christmas for like a month. So I'm gonna prolly get it again. Which means I'll have to return it. *Shrugs.* I got a buncha other games to trade in... Armored Core 3 sucked ass, as did some other games I have. Oh yeah, I need to trade in Iridian 3D, for GBA - that game was absolutely terrible. Or maybe I just sucked at it. In any case, I don't want it any more. Oh, and a really old game of Pokemon Blue that decided to stop working. I wonder if they'll take it. *Shrugs.*

Okay, I gotta go. I'm expecting a call from a special someone. ^_^; Ciao.

No comments: