25.12.04

512-350-1295

Yeah, I put my phone number out on the internet. I'm sure it was a stupid thing to do, but whatever. Yeah. I got a cell phone for Christmas. It's schnazzy. It's got a camera in it, even. But yeah, I'm on Sprint, so I guess that people with Sprint are free or something. I dunno. This is my first one of these. Oh well. Also, I ended up with a few Transformers, including the awesome Omega Supreme! Also, I got a 200 gig external hard drive, which is good, cuz I was down to my last 10 or so gigs out of 60 on my laptop. No PS2, or games for it, but I got couple of GBA games for my birthday, FF1&2 and Metroid Zero Mission.

I've also pretty much stolen my cousin's copy of Pokemon, cuz I'm trying get females of all three of starting Pokemon. I'm going to start breeding!!! O_O So far, though, I've just got a Squirtel-ette. Working on the other two. Lemme tell you, it's annoying as hell.

Okay, that's about it for now. I'm gonna get on Amazon later and refresh my wish list a bit. Surprisingly not much of it was given in the past few days. u_u; Anyone feel like donating to the Greg Levine Get Cool Stuff Fund?

No comments: