22.12.04

Small Miracles

So I made it home. I hate this house. It’s always a mess. Nothing works. NOTHING. Our 6 foot TV’s projector is being fixed and as such, we can’t watch anything on it. It’s Tuesday now, so we probably won’t get it back before I leave for Jersey… Sigh… All those Christmas gifts of movies and games are gonna go to waste. Hrmm… I was hoping to beat Kingdom Hearts on the big screen. I’m on Hallow Bastion right now, ready for my first fight with Maleficent. So it shouldn’t be long now, I’ve just got to do some more leveling up. I’m 44 now, so maybe at 47-50 or so…. I should be fine. Now I’m actually doing runs through the Hercules Cup in the Coliseum. Cloud is a bitch, but I can beat him, and then lose to Hercules. X_X Speaking of which, I’ve been bad again. I hope none of you bought me the GTA Double Pack, cuz I bought that at Walmart yesterday. Vice City really is a blast to play. And I know we already had GTAIII but that was Danny’s copy. He won’t let me take it off to college, so now I have my own. Here’s hoping Disgaea is in the cards on Saturday too. And my whole list, for those of you not in the know, is available through a link I should have placed over to the right. Yeah, I plan on actually keeping that one more or less updated year round, which really makes no sense, because there’s only one time of year when people need to get me stuff, but oh well.

I failed English and Political Science this past semester. No real huge surprise, its just what happens when you stop going to classes for half the semester. The surprise, to me at least, was that I actually passed Calculus and Computer Science, getting a B+ in Calc and a C in Comp Sci. I really hated Comp Sci, mostly cuz I’d basically learned ALL of that stuff years ago. I was tired of it. So my next course should hold my attention and I plan on getting the A. The B+ in Calc is quite simply a miracle. Either that or some poor schmoe got my grades mixed with theirs, which I wouldn’t doubt too much. Ah well. Onward and upward, right?

After Christmas, it seems that I’m going to Jersey, as I’ve mentioned. I plan to see at least a few old friends, and if I’m lucky my dad will let me borrow a car so I can drive off on my own and find them. Gonna have to spend some time with his family, I suppose. I dunno, they’re not all bad. I still say Wendy’s a little nuts, but then again, I’m pretty sure I’m nuts too, so it all evens out. Dylan gets along great with PJ and Dan, being another musician in the family, while James and I have a surprisingly large amount in common. I still need to get him to run a Magic Tournament quick before December 30th so I can get my pal Rob (who’s also visiting Jersey from Lakeway – small world, eh?) in on the fun.

Agh…. I’m tired. And my computer is NOT working properly, so I don’t know what I’m gonna do with it. I’ve half talked my mom into giving me the unused third desktop computer as a fixer-upper, and I may need it to get online if this laptop fails, like it seems to be going. If my uncle can’t get me hooked up, I’m thinking I’ll send it in to HP for refurbishment again, while I’m still on vacation, keeping all my files backed up on my shnazzy new 200 gig external HDD that I’ma get for Christmas. Anyway, night for now.

No comments: