9.12.04

Meanwhile...

The Inner Workings Of A Ph34rBot.

I don't know why I linked that. You all know where Megatokyo is by now. Oh well. I like it. Also, I wanted to point out they're RSS feed. I discovered them when I got Firefox, because it will single out sites with such a feed and allow me to link to it, which I usually do. I now have six of my twenty of so webcomics linked via RSS, as well as a number of blogs. Unfortunately for all you Xanga users, Xanga doesn't come with an RSS feed, at least as far as I've been able to discover. If you find one, please feel free to tell me. Thus far, however, I've found that Blogger and Live Journal both have feeds for their users, as well as something called Moveable Type, but that's a professional tool, and as such a pay service, and I don't have the money for anything like that.

Okay, I've wasted enough time talking about this stuff. I'm gonna sleep. G'night.

No comments: