9.12.04

I'm Scum

I've been lying to all of you. All of you. And I'm not proud of it, not at all. I'm scum. I'm fucking lying scum. Here's why:

You see, I'm shy in real life, but as many of you know, I'm a huge flirt online. Or something. I dunno what it is, but I can make chicks online feel loved or whatever. It's a good feeling, I think, to make other people feel happy about themselves. Problem is, I've got a tendancy to take things too far with them. To each one of you out there who think's you're my only one, I'm truly sorry. I really hope you didn't have to find out about it through this entry, and that I'd told you about this on my own, but if not, well, I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyones feelings. But I did. What I thought was harmless flirting ended up snowballing, and now I'm fucking screwed. I can't do anything to take it back, though. I can understand any feelings you have against me. I deserve it, because, like I said, I'm scum.

I want to especially apologize to my one true girlfriend, Jackie. She was actually the one who brought it up. If it wasn't for her, I would have continued my dumbassery. She's been really cool about this, and I really love her for it. I'm so lucky I found her, and luckier still that I've been with her for nearly a year. So why, then, didn't I tell anyone about it? Quite honestly, I'm a pussy. The last time I had a girlfriend, I'd met her online, and my family teased me to no end over it. So I decided I'd be secretive about them in the future. Thus, my current mess.

Okay, enough apologizing. To all you non-Jackie girls, sorry, but I'm taken. Commence the Greg-Hate in 3...2...1...go. X_X

No comments: