13.12.04

I'm Popular

I've just gotten messages from two random people. It's rather interesting. One of them went like this:

sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: hello
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: wats ur name
me: xxl33tn1nj4xx
me: yours?
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: streetrace4livin
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: lol
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: no but im serious
me: kay
me: im greg
me: u?
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: greg wolf
me: nope
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: greg wat?
me: greg "i dont give my last name out to random people online"
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: i go to horner
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: im chris
me: howd you get my screen name?
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: i got it from nicholes profile buddy list
me: ooh
me: k
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: yea
me: wheres horner?
me: nvm
me: your xanga was quite helpful
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: quite helpful?
me: eys
me: chris
me: *yes
me: from california
me: you're 12
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: yes
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: yup
me: and you like ddr
me: heh
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: yup
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: so do u go to horner junior high
me: i live in texas
sTreEtRaCe4LiVin: oops
me: i go to texas tech university
me: so... nope

(Sigh, so much for formatting that... oh well.)
And then this one, who caught me as deceptikhan34 and squirrelmonger34. (Stupid thing merged them, so I've gotta split em up.)

UAroRock: yo
me: hello
UAroRock: u no me
me: i do?
UAroRock: IM NOT ANDREW
me: oh
me: alright
me: who are you?
UAroRock: HIS FRIEND HES AT MY HOUSE
me: okay
me: whos andrew?
UAroRock: UARO ROCK
me: oh right
me: i dont remember him
UAroRock: K

----------------------------

UAroRock: HEY
me: hey
UAroRock: DOES ANDTREW NO U
me: im not sure
me: you're already talking to me on deceptikhan, btw
UAroRock: LOL

Anyway... I'll go and relax. I had my computer science final earlier today. Just gotta get through Political Science and I'll be alright. ^_^

No comments: